this is all: The Pillow Book of Cordelia Kenn
- WINNER Booklist Editors’ Choice 2006
GROWING UP | PREGNANCY | ROMANCE
- Dance on My Grave (Bodley Head 1982) Henry explains why he is dancing on the grave of his friend Barry with whom he had a love affair.
- LOCKHART, E.: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (Hyperion 2008) Frankie is happy that Matthew takes an interest in her, but it is not all that easy.
- SHER, Abby: Amen, Amen, Amen: Memoir of a Girl Who Couldn't Stop Praying (Among Other Things) (Scribner 2009) growing up with OCD.
- Oranges are Not the Only Fruit (1989) TV version of Winterson’s novel.
- Winter's Bone (2010) headstrong girl is looking for her meth-crazed father; based on Woodrell’s novel.
- McGRAW, Erin: The Seamstress of Hollywood Boulevard (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2008)