RELATIONSHIPS | SOCIETY
- Teen Angst? Naaah..., (Demco 2000; quasi autobiographical stories)
- HARRISON, Lisi: The Clique Books (Little Brown & Co 2004ff) The series revolves around five girls.
- RENNISON, Louise: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Piccadilly Press 1999 + sequels)
- SHELDON, Dyane: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (Walker Books 1999) Lola believes she was born under the spotlight.
- Drop Dead Gorgeous (2010) Not the Dunst movie but a comedy about a fashion model.
- Mean Girls (2004) A-list girls in action.
- Sex and the City (2008) Film based on the successful TV series and Bushnell's book; + sequel.
- Skins (2007ff.) TV-series about British teenagers.
- BANK, Melissa: The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing (Penguin 2000)
- BUSHNELL, Candace: Sex and the City (Atlantic Monthly 1996)
- KINSELLA, Sophie: The Shopaholic Series (Black Swan 200ff.) McLAUGHLIN Emma/KRAUS, Nicola: The Nanny Diaries (St. Martin's Press 2002)
- WEISBERGER, Lauren: The Devil Wears Prada (Broadway Books 2003)
- ZIEGESAR, Cecily von: Cum laude (Hyperion 2010)